Repair 2Gb+ file size files
Repair objects with Unicode names
Preview properties of recovered objects
Repair data into new .psd file
How to repair Photoshop file by use eRepair Photoshop:
- Download and install software from here: http://www.erepairphotoshop.com/download/eRepairPhotoshopInstall.exe
- Select corrupted *.psd file from PC
- Press "Next"
- Preview tree of recovered objects with properties
- Press "Next"
- Select name of new *.psd file with recovered data
- Press "Recover"
The Adobe PSD Repair Tool is distributed under the "Try before Buy" License. You should try to repair a corrupted psd file before purchase. On the second page in the DEMO version of the Adobe Photoshop file repair tool you can preview all recovered objects with properties available for saving from damaged PSD file.
The fixing of corrupted PSD file is very simple step-by-step procedure (see above).
Requirements of the Adobe PSD Repair Tool:
- Windows 98 or above.
Photoshop psd file repair online service
The Photoshop psd file repair online service available here: https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/photoshop-repair-online.html
The Adobe PSD Repair Tool helps to fix errors:
- The document "filename.psd" could not be opened. Photoshop cannot open files in the "Adobe Photoshop file" format.
- Photoshop cannot open files in the "Adobe Photoshop JPEG File" format.
- Photoshop cannot open files in the "[other file format Photoshop should be able to open]" format.
- Is not a valid Photoshop document.
- Unknown or invalid JPEG marker type is found.
- File-format module cannot parse the file.
- Corrupted header
- Unknown file type
- File can not be opened
- Could not complete your request because the file is not compatible with this version of Photoshop.
- Could not completed your request due to unexpected end of files error was encountered.
- Failed error loading psd file unexpected end of file.
- Unexpected End of File error.
- End of file error.
- PSD EOF error.
- This document may be damaged (the file may be truncated or incomplete).
- An unexpected and unrecoverable problem has occurred. Photoshop will now exit.
- Could not complete your request because an unknown or invalid JPEG marker type is found.
- Could not complete your request because it is not a valid Photoshop document.
- Could not load actions because an unexpected end-of-file was encountered.
- Some groups were found corrupted and repaired.
- This document contains unknown data which will be discarded to keep layers editable. To preserve the original appearance instead, choose Flatten to load composite data as a flattened image.
- Could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file.
- Could not complete your request because a problem parsing the TIFF file.
How it Works?
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
Please confirm warning message:
Run installation wizard:
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu: Start | Programs | eRepair Photoshop | eRepair Photoshop
Please select a damaged PSD file on first page of repair wizard in eRepair Photoshop:
Press on Next button:
On the second page, you will find a preview of:
- Object's tree recovered from the source file
- List of the properties and values for each object
Press on Next button:
Select file name for new recovered file.
Select the properties of layers that will be saved.
Press on Recover button:
On last page shows a detailed log of recovery process:
To open the recovered file in Photoshop, click the Show Result button.
How to repair damaged psd files: eRepair Photoshop helps to fix corrupted *.psd files in few clicks.